Performance test - gpu

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Performance test - gpu

Hi all. Last day i done a performance test. My config: intel core2 duo e6550, asus radeon r7 250, 4gb of ddr2 800mhz ram(2x 1gb hynix + 2gb patriot) 2x 250gb seagate barracuda hdd and a corsair vs450 psu(450watt). On my graphics card i got only 460 points, on the passmark website the card have 1394. I have fps issues all of my games. I dont know what is the problem. Itried intel core2quad q9550 processor, it was the same. Please help me, and sorry for my bad english.

See this post to start with. I covers all the common problems.
    Causes and Solutions for a slow PC

Comment

Originally posted by David (PassMark) View Post
      See this post to start with. I covers all the common problems.
      Causes and Solutions for a slow PC
      Thank you for your answer.I have link width x1 and max supported is x8. How can i put link width to x8? I have Dell optiplex 755 MT pc, my bios is limited, is there a choice to put to x8? Thank you!

Comment

I looked up the spec of the Dell optiplex 755 for you.

It has two PCI slots (now redundant and useless), a PCI-E x1 slot and a PCI-E x16 slot.

So you should be able to put the video card in the x16 slot.

Comment

Thank you for your answer, but i have 4 pci slots http://www.stuartconnections.com/103...oard-GM819.jpg . And the card was in the x16 slot but the link width is only x1.I can put only into one slot, that is the black on the picture(pcie x16 1.0) Just dont know why i have only x1 link width, the CCC, gpu-z, cpu-z are saying the same. Sorry for my english

Comment

but i have 4 pci slots
            No. You have two PCI slots and two PCI-E slots.
            They aren't the same thing.

The video card should just work at x16 / x8. There should be no need to play with BIOS settings.

Maybe GPU-Z is reporting wrong information?

Comment

Originally posted by David (PassMark) View Post
              No. You have two PCI slots and two PCI-E slots.
              They aren't the same thing.

The video card should just work at x16 / x8. There should be no need to play with BIOS settings.

Maybe GPU-Z is reporting wrong information?
              I tried in other computer and there Gpu-z was reported as x8. I tried other graphics card in dell pc, it displayed as x16 link width, after that i tried that piece of s.. R7 250 in dell pc and it shows only the x1. I think that cpuz, gpuz, CCC are showing the right thing, because i have fps issues in every game. In call of duty 4 in 640x480 everything on low i have only 24 fps when im at outsidesomewhere. My old geforce 7600gs had a better performance. Sorry to bothering you with this problem. I think the answer its: my mobo just hate my graphic s card

Comment

Working...
              X