No announcement yet.

Please Help me regarding CPU benchmark.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please Help me regarding CPU benchmark.

Begin With the name of ALLAH(GOD) who is very kind and merciful to all HIS creatures.
    ================================================== ==============
    Attention : Mr. Administrator.

Compliments of the day,

I am Javed Iqbal Ahmed. I am a male of 39 years of age. Today I had Installed a Window Reapir tool.

I have Laptop with Windows 7 starter installed in it.

That program is showing lot of Errors. One of which is

Hardware Analysis Summary
    -------------------------
    Your Central Processing unit(CPU) has 2 Cores, and is running at; 1.80Ghz. This is slower than average.
    Read More about CPU benchmarks.

Please Help me
    ============
    I have purchased a new branded Laptop of HP and now there is Error in the Hardware side.

So how can I increase the CPU 2 cores from running not at 1.80 GHZ but more than that is 2.0Ghz (which is the recommendation by the software I purchased).

Kindly Send me at my email address the answer of my asked question at
    javed.iqbal6876@gmail.com

Thanks.

Best Regards.
    Javed Iqbal Ahmed.

This is not a religious web site. If you wish to promote your god, then please do it on another web site.

which is the recommendation by the software I purchased
    As far as I can see you didn't purchase any software from us. So if you have a question about someone else's software I suggest you contact the vendor.

If you are going to post questions about your CPU, it would help to mention which CPU you have.

Also don't send us the same question 3 times by E-mail. You just waste our time detecting and deleting the duplicates.

Comment

Working...
    X