Highest i5-2540M benchmark.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Highest i5-2540M benchmark.

I benchmarked my i5-2540M recently and comparing my result to the baseline distribution graph, it seems to be the highest at 2,807.

This was done in July but sadly I still can not see it in the baseline distribution graph.

Could a moderator check if this is actually the highest and maybe also explain why it does not show my benchmark in the baseline graph for the CPU?

Thank you and here is the score.

The graph might not be taking into account results from Linux machines. We'll check.

Comment

It would be a bit sad if PassMark offers benchmarking for Linux systems but does not accept the results.

Comment

There is a side effect of filtering outliers. We are currently filtering outliers by disregarding the bottom 1% and top 1% of submissions (for the distribution graph only). In statistics, this concept is called Trimming. We'll add a note to the distribution graph to make this information more apparent.

Unfiltered Number of records: 201
        Start Record: (201 * .01) = 2.01 => 3
        End Record: 201 - (201 * .01) = 197.99 => 197

The first few records for i5-2540M:

Click image for larger version  Name:	dataurl543802.png Views:	0 Size:	4.0 KB ID:	53344

The last few records...

Click image for larger version  Name:	dataurl562149.png Views:	0 Size:	4.2 KB ID:	53345

Comment

I see, thank you.

I assume I also need to beat that 2833 to get the highest.

Comment

For anyone following the thread, I should now have the highest at 2,836, given that 2,833 was the highest.

Comment

Working...
            X