Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need suggestion 4 new PC

Hi Forum memebers

1)I wanted to buy a new PC, i go with C2D Q6600 or E6550 with Abit P35 E or Abit P35 Pro,could u give me whole configuration. One more thing is anyone using Abit P35 mobo, how is the coolong system efficiency on the Abit P35 mobo.

2) How to use Wi-Fi on the desktop motherboard. Like on laptop Wi-Fi available automatically. Could i have to buy anything to use Wi-Fi on Desktop PC, pl brief me.

3) Please suggest a GFX card also, money is not crieteria for me. I play definately 3D games. Which GFX card supports built in HDMI socket.

4) Do u suggest X38 mobo, if so which make.

[Thanking you]

If money is not problem check out the JUPITER Platinum PC.
    http://www.pc-zeus.com/bto/bto-jewelry-spec1.html

Sure the price is about $800,000 but you’ll be the King of hi-tech nerd bling with one of these Japanese manufacturer’s platinum and jewel-encrusted PC.

Comment

Originally posted by srini View Post
      Hi Forum memebers

1)I wanted to buy a new PC, i go with C2D Q6600 or E6550 with Abit P35 E or Abit P35 Pro,could u give me whole configuration. One more thing is anyone using Abit P35 mobo, how is the coolong system efficiency on the Abit P35 mobo.

2) How to use Wi-Fi on the desktop motherboard. Like on laptop Wi-Fi available automatically. Could i have to buy anything to use Wi-Fi on Desktop PC, pl brief me.

3) Please suggest a GFX card also, money is not crieteria for me. I play definately 3D games. Which GFX card supports built in HDMI socket.

4) Do u suggest X38 mobo, if so which make.

[Thanking you]

Forget the q6600 it's old news! Spend a few extra bucks on the q9300 and get the new 45nm technology... or if you can spend a bit more the q9450 since it has more l2 cache (12mb vs 6mb). Since your not going with a nvidia chipset, you don't get SLI.... so if $$ is no object right now the fastest card out is the 9800GX2, which is basically 2 8800 GTS's cards in one. So its kinda like SLI w/o the 2 video cards.

As far as the wifi goes, unless the mobo has it built in, you'll need a addon card or usb stick. Don't base your mobo decision around if it has it or not, since the wifi cards are ~40-50 bucks to pick up.
      Intel Q9450
      EVGA 790i Ultra Motherboard
      4gb OCZ DDR3 1600 @ 7-7-7-24
      2 x EVGA 8800GT's KO Edition
      74gb Raptor HDD
      Vista Ultimate x64

Comment

Working...
      X