Should I stick or upgrade?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Should I stick or upgrade?

Hey there folks the guy who built my music PC at millenium music says that if I upgrade to this http://www.music-pc.com/systems/dual-core/ probably the middle one @£700 ish for the full system it would make my PC a whole lot better, he will put the same processor motherboard etc. I have a fairly new motherboard and processor but went with AMD the only thing left from my old PC is the old hard drive which i think runs at 7200 the motherboard died on the original PC built 2001 and thats when i got the pc fixed and made to what it is today.
    what I want to know is for £250-£300 is it worth getting the same proceessor/ motherboard as the above or just get a new hard drive @ 7400 or stick with what I have?

I ran the full test to test everything on my PC and here is the result..437
    [IMG]file:///F:/PerfRes.gif[/IMG]

[IMG]file:///F:/PerfRes.gif[/IMG]

this does not mean alot to me as a "pc Muggle" the PC is to run audio applications. Thanks
    Last edited by gmixstudios; Jun-13-2008, 09:52 PM. Reason: image note on

The image links you posted (file:///F:/PerfRes.gif) don't work becuase the link is to your F: drive.

Without knowing what you have now it is hard to comment on how much better an upgrade will be.

Comment

Working...
    X