Error - Access violation 0x00468B07 0x000066D2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Error - Access violation 0x00468B07 0x000066D2

hi! im using performance test.. and i wanted to compare my results with my friend results.
    he get the same version like me... and when he want to save hes results as baseline he get this error...

plz help
    im writing this post becouse he dont know english...

What O/S and vesion of PerformanceTest are you using? This might be becuase you are using an old version. You can get the latest release from our web site here,
    http://www.passmark.com/products/pt.htm

Comment

Originally posted by passmark View Post
      What O/S and vesion of PerformanceTest are you using? This might be becuase you are using an old version...

XP pro SP2; PerformanceTest 6.1 (1017) WIN32
      uninstall, reinstall and nothing change...

Comment

And did you get the install package from from our web site or a crack web site? We believe this crash might be a result of a corrupted install.

Comment

bingo! program from your link works! but its strange... version the same named from both sources..
          thx for help!

Comment

It's not strange at all, the other site was probably offering you a version that had likely been corrupted by attempts to 'crack' it.

Where possible please use legitimate download sites. Using crack sites is dangerous because you have no idea what other things they might have added to the software (e.g. key loggers, etc).

Comment

Working...
            X