is my result too low? -gf8400gs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• is my result too low? -gf8400gs

my computer could attain 250iter/sec in folding at home GPU. but recently it drops to 55iter/sec. so i download performance test 6.1 and here's the result:
    cpu mark 993
    2d graphic 383.1
    3d graphic 330.2
    memory 117.6

does anybody have a computer similar to my spec? can you post your result so that i would know if my box (especially the graphic card) is normal? thanks!

here's my spec
    amd athlon 5000+
    1G kingston ddr2 800 single channel
    geForce 8400 gs 256mb ram ddr2 333
    chipset amd 690g

i don't overclock

The average CPU Mark for a Athlon 5000+ is 1021 at the moment. So you are within 3% of the average for the CPU. So there is nothing wrong with the CPU.

The 3D results are actually higher than I would have expected for a 8400GS. So maybe it is an issue with folding at home or your device drivers.

Comment

Originally posted by passmark View Post
      The average CPU Mark for a Athlon 5000+ is 1021 at the moment. So you are within 3% of the average for the CPU. So there is nothing wrong with the CPU.

The 3D results are actually higher than I would have expected for a 8400GS. So maybe it is an issue with folding at home or your device drivers.
      oh, i also feel that my graphic card has some problem. last week i just opened my box for some cleaning. since then folding @ home GPU version has been slower than before. i don't know what 's the cause. can any one who has a 8400gs post their 2d and 3d benchmark result?

Comment

Working...
      X