Is this a good score??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is this a good score??

My pretty much brand spanking new pc got 1249.4 but I don't ACTUALLY know if that's good or what....

I'm running:

Intel core 2 Quad Q9400 @ 2.66 ghz
    4 gb Ram (Corsair I think)
    Nvidia 9800 GTX
    Creative X-Fi sound card
    Striker II extreme mother board
    2 x 360gb hdd
    Vista home premium

I was playing music and installing something wile doing this test, soI dunno...

Anywho, plx get back to me...

[IMG]file:///C:/Users/ali/AppData/Local/Temp/moz-screenshot-4.jpg[/IMG][IMG]file:///C:/Users/ali/AppData/Local/Temp/moz-screenshot-5.jpg[/IMG][IMG]file:///C:/Users/ali/AppData/Local/Temp/moz-screenshot-2.jpg[/IMG][IMG]file:///C:/Users/ali/AppData/Local/Temp/moz-screenshot-3.jpg[/IMG][IMG]file:///C:/Users/ali/AppData/Local/Temp/moz-screenshot-1.jpg[/IMG][IMG]file:///C:/Users/ali/AppData/Local/Temp/moz-screenshot.jpg[/IMG]

People who have purchased the PerformanceTest software can download V6 baseline files from our database of more than 12000 benchmark results and easily compare their machine to other machines.

There are also some initial baseline results included with the software itself. (under the baseline menu option).

And if you are just interetsed in CPU performance, there is the http://www.cpubenchmark.net/ site.

A score of 1200+ is OK but it well below the current highest score (4400+).

For a accurate result you should not be playing music and installing software while running benchmarks.

Also the links to your screenshots are all broken.

Comment

Thanks, and I noticed :/

Damn thing xP

Comment

Joe, Your system is similar to mine and capable of much better performance / scores with some tweaking. Please review my post on the Q9550 results for an example.

Comment

Working...
        X