CPU TEST only with the i7 920 stock or overclocked Please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CPU TEST only with the i7 920 stock or overclocked Please

I would like to know what kind of scores you are getting with JUST CPU TEST. I want to see how much better the score are over my Q9650.

at stock 3.0 I was getting 1079

With OC to 3.6 it was 1280

So I want to know someone with an I7 920 what kind of score your getting on version 6.1 with 32 Bit OS

For the life of me I can’t find anyone with results. The CPU chart make no sense to me they have score in the 5000 for CPU that’s not possible with JUST CPU TEST thanks Guys

The CPU charts do make sense. 4419 is the current average CPU mark for a Q9650 (not overclocked). But the CPU chart is now mostly V7 results, not V6.

If the number you quoted, 1079, is the CPU mark figure then it is your results that don't make sense.

Check in the Edit / Preferences window to see if you have the number of processes set to 4 or more.

Comment

i did check that it does say 4. Also everytime i do the test i have Task manager open and i see all the cpu all 4 of them crancked up to 100. I have done this with amny system and the score of 4000 or more is not true for JUST CPU. i have even ran this on the new I7 xeon mac pros with Dual Quad total of 16 cores and i get a score of 2700. Please do the test yourself JUST CPU test and tell me how you get scores this high. even on my E6700 i got a max score of 545. I know for sure im not doing anything wrong but i do know the scores dont make sense. Maybe you can tell me whats going on after you test your own system ?

Comment

Can you use V7 of PerformanceTest and post your indivdual results for the CPU tests.

Comment

ohh i took my quad back and im getting the I7 but i did ran test on version 7 and the scores were more about 200 points more and i didnt like that because everything i had done was on 6.1. So let me ask you this when you run your CPU test only what do you get as far as a score. According to passmark the lowest dual core does better then my Quad and my dual core lol there is something wrong with the scores on the site its adding more then just the CPU test alone i can gurante that. please let me know thank you

Comment

The CPU graphs contain the results from more than 30,000 computers. They are the average of the score that we get and 30,000 other people get.

...its adding more then just the CPU test alone i can gurante that
            The graph is just the average of the CPU Mark figure. Nothing else. You can download the baseline files that make up the graph and have a look for yourself.

Comment

ok thats what i need where can i get baseline for i7 920 and q9650 ?

thanks

Comment

If you are using PerformanceTest V7, you can download & display baselines from the baseline menu in the software.

Comment

Working...
                X