Big Problem with PT 7 (build 1012)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Big Problem with PT 7 (build 1012)

Hi @ all i'm Andrea and i'm new of this forum. First of all i wanna say sorry for my bad english!

I have problem with PT 7 build 1012. Yesterday i try to bench my PC and the result is 950 with a Athlon X2 6000+ core brisbane. Today i change ONLY my cpu and now i have a AMD Phenom II X4 955 BE @ 3,5 mhz (200x17,5) but the result is very very low... 350 points

Why this lower score? I see test 2D and 3D it's very slowly with AMD X4

My pc is recently... (sorry for multicolor but i take the config from a sign in a forum)

AMD Phenom II X4 955 BE, Asus M4A785D-M PRO, 4 GB Trascend DDR2 PC6400 dual channel, HD SATA2, Maxtor 500GB 32MB, HD USB Maxtor 500GB, ATI Sapphire HD5770 1GB DDR5, DVD-RW LG GH22LP20 Lightscribe , Scheda TV Technisat Skystar 2 HD + CI, Coolermaster Real Power M520 (3 linee 12v/19A),Monitor Benq T2200HDA@1920x1080,Windows 7 Ultimate X64

If you think it is the 2D and 3D results pulling the overall score down, then what were the before and after results for these tests?

Also if you have swapped the CPU from a dual to a quad, then you should check in the edit / preferences windows to make sure you have the number of processes set to at least 4.

Comment

Originally posted by passmark View Post
      If you think it is the 2D and 3D results pulling the overall score down, then what were the before and after results for these tests?

Also if you have swapped the CPU from a dual to a quad, then you should check in the edit / preferences windows to make sure you have the number of processes set to at least 4.
      I have to check result my old cpu (x2 6000 core brisbane) and need to compare with new result (with X4)

About the number of process i check and the result is 4!

Here new result with Phenom II X4 955 BE (in red old cpu)

Here a screenshot of my cpu and video board

Comment

The 3D results look almost the same before and after. As do the disk results. But all the results that depend heavily on the CPU are down (RAM, 2D and Memory).

CPU-Z is also reporting the new CPU is only running at 800Mhz. Which would explain the low benchmark results. Check your BIOS settings.

Comment

Looks to me like cool and quiet is enabled. From Vista's power options set the "power plan" to "high performance" and then retest.
          Main Box*AMD Ryzen 7 5800X*ASUS ROG STRIX B550-F GAMING*G.SKILL 32GB 2X16 D4 3600 TRZ RGB*Geforce GTX 1070Ti*Samsung 980 Pro 1 TB*Samsung 860 EVO 1 TB*Samsung 860 EVO 2 TB*Asus DRW-24B3LT*LG HL-DT-ST BD-RE WH14NS40*Windows 10 Pro 21H2

Comment

Working...
          X