Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 6850 & 6870 benchmarks

Hi there,
    I find it a bit surprising that we are yet to see any benchmarks for the new AMD cards. Is it also an issue of naming? I was once told that Passmark isn't able to recognize AMD cards and that a manual fix is needed to get the cards to appear. If so, can this be done please?

Or it could be I'm just impatient. The cards haven't been out for THAT long, afterall.

We don't (or at least very rarely) benchmark videocards ourselves for the videocard charts. Nearly all data in the charts comes from user submissions from our PerformanceTest software. It seems no-one has submitted any results thus far.

Also, the according to AMD press release, the videocard has only been recently released (Oct. 21, 2010). I would hazard a guess and say we should see possible results in a couple weeks.

Comment

Ok, I guess I was just being impatient then. I really don't think it'll take as long as a couple of weeks though, based on the length of time it took the GTX 480/470 benchmarks to appear.

Comment

Radeon HD 6850 result is now in the video charts.

Comment

Nice! Although, sample sizes are still tiny so results aren't that accurate (6870 scoring lower than 6850 makes no sense). I need to wait for more people to upload their results.

But very impressive scores for 6850, right up there with the gtx 470.

Comment

Working...
          X