Top 20 uploads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Top 20 uploads

How long does is take for a new score to appear in the Top 20? If I remember correctly, it used to be immediately unless one of the scores was blocked because it was over a threshold checking for faked results.

Also, are the scores in the CPU, Video card, etc. benchmark charts the average from all tests for the same hardware?

Do RAID arrays show up anywhere in the hard drive charts?
    Mike

RAID disks are generally not in the HDD chart because we can't programatically identify the model of the drives (they are hidden by the controller most of the time).

Yes the scores in the charts are average score for each model.

The top 20 scores are updated each night.

Comment

Originally posted by passmark View Post
      RAID disks are generally not in the HDD chart because we can't programatically identify the model of the drives (they are hidden by the controller most of the time).
      What about a separate chart by RAID controller? It would be some use, even without knowing the drives used, if the scores were averaged over enough systems.
      Mike

Comment

I don't see how that can work. RAID disk systems can be made up of almost any hard drive or SSD. Averaging these all together wouldn't produce an meaningful number.

Comment

Originally posted by passmark View Post
          I don't see how that can work. RAID disk systems can be made up of almost any hard drive or SSD. Averaging these all together wouldn't produce an meaningful number.
          Perhaps a list of the most popular RAID controllers, without scores, would make more sense.
          Mike

Comment

The most popular ones are going to be the ones included on the motherboards. For example the a lot of the Intel ICH7, ICH8, ICH9 chips support RAID.
            http://www.intel.com/support/chipset.../cs-020644.htm

Comment

Working...
            X