Error while uploading Benchline

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Error while uploading Benchline

Hi, i wanted to upload my Benchmarks but i got an error (see screenshot). I also added my Benchmark results. It is a Lenovo X1Carbon Notebook with NVM SSD.

We haven't been able to reproduce this on our test system here using V8, it may have been a one off error with the response form the server being corrupted in some way.

Could you please try with the latest beta of version V9 and let us know if you still can't upload a baseline correctly.

Comment

Hi,
      thank you for your answer. I installed Version 9 and got another error message (screenshots)

Comment

Could you please save the baseline (from the File menu) and email us a copy as we believe there may be some particular system information that is causing this error.

Comment

I believe we have fixed this issue now, it was caused by a deprecated PHP function in the upload script on our webserver but it would only occur if the video card driver for the system was not already in our database.

Comment

Hi,
            thank you very much for your help, it worked http://www.passmark.com/baselines/V8...id=68066526396

Have a nice day, really a great tool!

Comment

Working...
            X