Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Always get error messages on 3D Graphics Mark (Unable to run DirectX12 Test)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Always get error messages on 3D Graphics Mark (Unable to run DirectX12 Test)

Hello
    I am running Performance Test on my boards but always get error message.

Here are two boards I use:

Board A: CPU : Intel Atom(TM) x5 -E8000 / RAM: 4G
    Board B: CPU : Intel Celeron(R) N3060 / RAM: 4G

OS: Win10 x64 / Performance Test Version: 9.0 (Build 1001)
    Intel VGA driver: 20.19.15.4509

Panel A: resolution : 1024 x 768
    Panel B: resolution : 1920 x 1080

Error : Unable to run DirectX12 Test,your card may not support this version of DirectX (The error message is as attachment)

Fail Condition: Board A + Panel A / Board B + Panel A

Pass Condition: Board A + Panel B / Board B + Panel B

but when I change panel from A (resolution: 1024 x76 to B (resolution: 1920x1080)
    then I don't see the error and the test can be performed without any error and generate the score.

Could you please help on it?

Thank you very much.

Can you run PerformanceTest in debug mode, start the DX12 test and then send in the files?

See http://www.passmark.com/support/ptdebug.htm

Can you also try going to the "Advance Test->3D Graphics" option and see if you are able to run the DX12 test at 1024x768 resolution?

Comment

Thanks for replying.

I've tried to run in debug mode and got the log file (Please refer to attachments)

I followed your instruction (Advance Test->3D Graphics ans set resolution at 1024x76 to run DirectX12 test but still got the error message. Please refer to the photo.

Thanks

Attached Files

Comment

Thank you.

If so could you please download this debug version of the DX12 test, http://www.passmark.com/ftp/PT-D3D12Test-Debug2.zip, unzip it into your PerformanceTest install directory (replacing the current test executable with this one) and then send us another debug log created with this version.

Comment

Please attach the log files for your reference,

Also, I found there is fail rate when I ran DirectX12 test. (sometimes I got error,sometimes pass)
          This time, DirectX12 test could be finished without error but could't generate score.

Please check the log. Thank you.
          Attached Files

Comment

The logs you submitted show that you are using "Windows 10 Professional Edition build 10240", which should be the Windows 10 release build. Can you update your Windows 10 to see if the issue still exists?

Comment

Hello Richard,

Sorry to reply late. I updated OS to the latest version and can not duplicate this issue.
              Thank you very much for your help.

Comment

Working...
              X