Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Licensing issue with PC Test Kit USB when running Performance Test

Hi,
    Just purchased the PC Test Kit and was trying it out on my Surface Book. I noticed that when running the Performance Test 9.0 from the USB stick and I check the Help>About it shows as a licensed copy, but when I select to run the tests, it keeps popping up a message that "Access to chart data was denied from the server. Your license may be invalid or the server may be temporarily unavailable".
    Thanks

We have reproduced the problem here. Looks like a bug, (or more likely an oversight), with some of the required files not being included in the recent release.
    It is the Christmas break here, so we'll get it fixed next week and Email you detail of how to update the software.
    Very sorry for the inconvenience.

Comment

Thank you. I have received the email with the link to the new files to and instructions on how to overwrite the existing files on the USB, but the link does not work with page not found.

Comment

It is a problem with your internet security software. The link we provided was OK. We'll find some other way of sending it.

Comment

Working...
        X