Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No Results on different CPU-Tests

Hey guys,

i'm building a performance- and stresstesting concept for automated delivery machines at my internship at the moment.

I use "Performance-Test" to get some scores for the different installed hardware components. On the first three machines it worked just fine, but on the fourth just two different CPU-Scores show up, the rest stays blank, although it won't output any error (installed CPU is: Intel Atom E3827).

Missing scores are: Integer Math, Floating Point Math, Prime Numbers, Physics - Compression and Multimedia Instructions stay on 0, which can't be true aswell.

Any suggestion to fix this?

Greetings!

Can you run the software in debug mode and email us the logs?

http://www.passmark.com/support/ptdebug.htm

Comment

Might also help to include the script you are using (I assume you have a script of some sort?)
      Are the scores reported as zero in the PerformanceTest interface, or in a CSV / HTML report?

Comment

I've just sent you the logs. At the moment i am not using any script, because the machines got normal touchscreens etc. so you can run the test manually over the gui. There are no scores displayed at all, i put some screenshots in the email aswell.

Comment

Working...
        X