Desktop - Error Code: D3DERR_INVALIDCALL

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Desktop - Error Code: D3DERR_INVALIDCALL

​​​​​​Ran benchmark on my laptop 10 times to get a thorough benchmark and now I wanted to do the same for my desktop.
    However, I run into the error code D3DERR_INVALIDCALL which proceeds to tell me:

Invalid video mode.
    The resolution and color depth you have selected do not appear to be valid for hardware acceleration.
    Please ensure that the correct monitor drivers are installed.
    Also ensure that the most recent video drivers for your graphics adapter are properly installed.
    This error can also occur if your monitor is in portrait mode.
    Error Code: D3DERR_INVALIDCALL

I have my resolution set to 1920x1080 - Landscape.
    I have an Asus monitor and a Radeon 7800 card both with their drivers up to date (I had to manually update my graphics card drivers, but have no idea how to look up drivers for my Asus monitor).

Here is my CPU-Z info: http://valid.x86.fr/gu019x

Hope all of this helps and I hope someone can help me figure out what is going on!

Respectfully,

Mjolnir

UPDATE:

I don't know what happened, it might've been the fact that I set it to run for 10 instances (though it would always catch on instance 1).
    However, it is now on the Disk Mark portion and there has been zero prompts or errors.
    If it means anything, I'm currently in the process of upgrading to Windows 10 Pro; I currently have the Media Creation/Windows 10 Setup up and running and it has already downloaded and is ready to switch over.
    Waiting until the benchmark is through, will try again once assimilated to Windows 10.

Comment

Working...
    X