Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Passmark doesn't detect my motherboard

Hi,
    I was testing mi PC, done every test and when I was going to update the results, the program says that I doesn't recognize my motherboard. It detects the BIOS and all the rest of the stuff... but not the motherboard, any suggestions?

My Motherboard is a Gigabyte GA-970A-D3

Thanks

On the system information tab what does it display in the fields,
    "Motherboard Manufacturer"
    "Motherboard model"
    "Motherboard version"

What was the exact message that you saw?

There isn't a general problem with Gigabyte boards or this model. We have dozens of example baselines results where this model motherboard was correctly detected.

Comment

Well, that fields are... literally, empty, you can see on this image. And the message that pops up when i try to upload my baseline is this one. I don't know what I may be doing wrong, I search and they are many motherboards like mine into the passmark database :S

Thanks

Comment

We'll fix the upload function to allow null motherboard names.

We are guessing that the reason it is null is because you are using the Spanish version of Windows and some of the internal strings we are searching for to identify the motherboard details have been translated into Spanish. We'll look into this a bit more and see if we can confirm this is the reason.

Comment

Oh, Ok, thanks for your time.

Comment

After investigation, it seems this was a bug introduced in build 1007 that affected all systems (not just Spanish). Build 1008 has now been released to correct this issue.
            http://www.passmark.com/download/pt_download.htm

Comment

Oh, thanks for the new build
              Now it works fine

Comment

Working...
              X