Passmark problem - Disk Test preferences window

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Passmark problem - Disk Test preferences window

Respect and greeting. I'm new to this forum and I have one problem. I use Passmark PerformanceTest 9.0 and when the test runs to Disk Test - the program sends the message: "There is not enough free disk space on Drive 6: to run the disk test
    0.52GB is required, 0.00MB is available. Please select another drive in the Preferences dialog.", And no results for Disk Test. I do not see what I should change to" Preference Dialog "or what should I do next. Please help. Thank you.

You can change the Drive being tested in the preferences dialog. Click the "Gears" icon and select a new drive that has sufficient space for testing.

Click image for larger version

Name:	DriveUT.png
Views:	1165
Size:	136.0 KB
ID:	40814

Comment

Thank you.

Comment

When I select the Preferences option from the application menu, I get the following error message:

Error message when select Preferences option

where is the problem from? I can not change any settings.

At the moment it is not possible to test the disk and I have to select a disk with the appropriate empty capacity from the list of disks, which is not possible due to lack of access to the program settings.

Comment

I am little bit lost concerning your post and the screenshot you've attached. Your post mentioned you can't change the disk used during benchmarking, but your you screenshot shows the Help File documentation. Or is it separate issues you have combined into a single post?

You can adjust the disk under test in the preferences in PerformanceTest. You can get to the preferences by clicking the "Gears" icon in the main GUI or by going to "Edit->Preferences" via the application menu within PerformanceTest.

A while back we moved from a HTML based help to an single.EXE help file. Your screenshot shows that a help topic that is not found. Can you let us know what topic you were looking for when you took the screenshot?

Comment

Working...
          X