Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is this normal?

Hello.

I have been using Performance test for years with three systems and I decided to ask about something odd that happened with all three systems.Whenever I launch the program the system (all three) freezes for 3 seconds in the "info gathering" phase.Then everything works a intended.Is this normal? This happens with my new system too and the latest Perfomance test 9 that I downloaded today (win 10 x64,ryzen 1600x,1080 ti,MSI pro gaming carbon x370).

The application collects system information/specs upon start up of the software, but it shouldn't freeze the software or the system. If you want to test, you can try to start PerformanceTest with the SAFEMODE command line parameter to disable system info collection to see if it makes a difference.

Comment

Originally posted by Richard (PassMark) View Post
      The application collects system information/specs upon start up of the software, but it shouldn't freeze the software or the system. If you want to test, you can try to start PerformanceTest with the SAFEMODE command line parameter to disable system info collection to see if it makes a difference.
      Thanks for the reply.With SAFEMODE parameter,the program starts without the spinning hardware animation and without the freeze.The tests run fine so I can live with it. Thanks again.

Comment

Working...
      X