X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Error Disk Mark Drive 6

Good morning, I'm using a translator:

I own - HP OMEN 15-ce019dx, with SSD M.2 and HD

The first time I installed it yet without the trial version expired, all tests were completed.

When it expired and I went to try a second time, when the test does the step "Disk Mark" the error saying saying lack of space, also: There is not enough free disk space on Drive 6.

My space is correct.

I went in preferences and changed "Drive under test" to C: Windows [Local Drive], and by doing Disk Mark directly the program completes the test ...

I have a problem with the Disk Mark, but I can not find a way to do it. I have a problem with the Disk Mark command. ].

I know that the first time was all going well, even as User AppData directory [C: ...]

If the error was not enough disk space, then I think it is likely that there was not enough disk space on the disk being tested. Or the software is corrupted.

Comment

Originally posted by David (PassMark) View Post
      If the error was not enough disk space, then I think it is likely that there was not enough disk space on the disk being tested.
      Hello Friend,

As I mentioned, I have enough space.

So it happens, step by step:
      1 - By default, the program is "User AppData directory [C: ...]"
      2 - I make the complete benchmark, error occurs in the "Disk Mark"
      3 - I change the "User AppData directory [C: ...]" to "C: Windows [Local Drive]", error occurs in "Disk Mark" again

Now, if I change the "User AppData directory [C: ...]" to "C: Windows [Local Drive]" and go directly to "Disk Mark", the benchmark is done but if I do any other test , the "C: Windows [Local Drive]" changes to "User AppData directory [C: ...]" alone.

Then, we conclude, if I choose "C: Windows [Local Drive]", and send the complete benchmark, the benchmark starts with "CPU Mark", when it goes to the next test it automatically changes to "User AppData directory [C: .. .] "and the error will always occur in the" Disk Mark "

Anyway, I do not think there should be an error in "C: Windows [Local Drive]" or "User AppData directory [C: ...]" mode.

Addendum: I tried to benchmark over USB, but an error occurred.

Comment

I have enough space.
        Without some evidence I don't believe you. Sorry.
        Send a debug log if you want.
        https://www.passmark.com/support/ptdebug.htm

Comment

Without some evidence I don't believe you. Sorry.
          Send a debug log if you want.
          https://www.passmark.com/support/ptdebug.htm

I do not know if it was to test and then send the log, so I just opened the program and closed it
          Attached Files

Comment

The log shows you didn't run the disk test.

Can you leave DEBUGMODE on, then run the disk test to get the error. Then post the log.

Comment

The log shows you didn't run the disk test.

Can you leave DEBUGMODE on, then run the disk test to get the error. Then post the log.
              Well before I see your answer, I solved it in a palatable way, the error was in "Drive 6" with insufficient space, and my notebook has 6 partitions, some partitions have a few MB (EFI System, Recovery, WinRE etc ...) , so I thought ... PerformanceTest was pointing to one of these partitions.

So I decided to disable the HD, and re-run the test, the error continued, I uninstalled the PerformanceTest and reinstalled again, and then the bug stopped.

I also add, this notebook has factory configurations and partitions, I have not formatted yet, I have recently.

Comment

Well I'm here again, I reinstalled and returned the problem. I had resolved disabling the HD slave and restarting, but this time my method did not work.

Well, now I have the DEBUGMODE, Attached in the PerfTestlog attachment (SysInfoLog has 300KB and the limit is 150 KB), and I repeat, I have enough space.
                Attached Files

Comment

The specific error indicated in the log is "Path not found", could you please launch this build in debug mode, https://www.passmark.com/ftp/temp/petst_debug-2.exe, try to run the disk test again and send us the log files so we can see what the exact path is at this point (which should be the same as the "Drive under test" selected in the preferences).

Comment

Originally posted by Tim (PassMark) View Post
                    The specific error indicated in the log is "Path not found", could you please launch this build in debug mode, https://www.passmark.com/ftp/temp/petst_debug-2.exe, try to run the disk test again and send us the log files so we can see what the exact path is at this point (which should be the same as the "Drive under test" selected in the preferences).
                    Hi friend, I made your test, first removed the current PerformanceTest and restarted the notebook, then installed this PerformanceTest that you provided.

I have refined the test and accused the same error, I am sending the attached log.

If in "Driver under test" the option "C: Windows [Local Drive]" was fixed, probably this error would not return, because as I said, it stays in this option until the first test runs, the next test the option returns to "User appData [C: ...] ".

I also add that if you enter the preferences and simply give "OK", it is also possible to run the first test, but in the following test the error returns.
                    Attached Files

Comment

Thanks, there should also be a "SysInfoLog.txt" file, can you please attach that too as well as a screenshot of the available hard drives in the "Drive under test" drop down list.

Comment

Thanks, there should also be a "SysInfoLog.txt" file, can you please attach that too as well as a screenshot of the available hard drives in the "Drive under test" drop down list.
                        "SysInfoLog.txt
                        Your file of 258.7 KB exceeds the limit of 146.5 KB."

and now?

Print share.
                        Click image for larger version

Name:	under.jpg
Views:	1819
Size:	58.5 KB
ID:	42628

Comment

You can email us the log file. Could you also please include the C:\Users\<your user name>\AppData\Local\PassMark\PerformanceTest9\Last Used.cfg as well, at the moment we're speculating there is an invalid value saved in the config file that might be messing up the selected disk name.

If you have selected a different disk in the preferences and exited PerformanceTest then the next time it is started the same disk should be selected, if not then this too would seem to point to an issue with the config file (or access to the config file).

Comment

You can email us the log file. Could you also please include the C:\Users\<your user name>\AppData\Local\PassMark\PerformanceTest9\Last Used.cfg as well, at the moment we're speculating there is an invalid value saved in the config file that might be messing up the selected disk name.

If you have selected a different disk in the preferences and exited PerformanceTest then the next time it is started the same disk should be selected, if not then this too would seem to point to an issue with the config file (or access to the config file).
                            I sent this very moment, I did not specify the problem, I believe you will see now.

Comment

I do not know if this can help.

Comment

Working...
                              X