Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So what do all these #1, #2, #3, #4, #5, #6 mean in the html baseline

Hello,

I am new to Performancetest 9.0. I just bought a few copies for the company I work for. Now I am in the process of trying to setup a usable benchmark test to evaluate machines.
    While playing around with the tool some questions arise. I created a test script that looks as follows:

SETCOMPUTERNAME "Win10"
    SETITERATIONS 1
    SETDURATION 2
    SETDISK "D:"
    SETCPUTESTPROCESSES 2

RUN CPU_ALL
    RUN ME_ALL
    RUN DI_WRITE
    RUN DI_READ
    RUN DI_RANDOM

EXPORTHTML "D:\workspace\PerformanceTest\Results\iterations_1 \win10.html"
    EXPORTTEXT "D:\workspace\PerformanceTest\Results\iterations_1 \win10.txt"
    EXPORTTEXTF "D:\workspace\PerformanceTest\Results\iterations_1 \win10F.txt"
    EXPORTCSV "D:\workspace\PerformanceTest\Results\iterations_1 \win10.csv"
    EXPORTBASELINE "D:\workspace\PerformanceTest\Results\iterations_1 \win10.ptx"

EXIT

When evaluating the output data of the HTML baseline output, I noticed there are columns tagged #1, #2, #3, #4, #5 and #6 (see below). All are filled with values. What do these mean? First I thought that The #numbers were referring to iterations, but that cannot be since my script only executes one iteration.
    I also noticed that when I run the script more then once, only the values under "Win10" change when comparing baseline runs. The figures under the #numbers do not seem to change. So what do they represent?

Click image for larger version

Name:	PerfTest screenshot.PNG
Views:	356
Size:	29.4 KB
ID:	43983

Regards,
    Peet

The #1, #2, #3, #4, #5, #6 are preloaded baselines used for default comparison. If you open PerformanceTest and go to Manage Baselines, you can see there are several baselines that are automatically selected. You can disable this within PerformanceTest by changing the option in configuration.

Auto load reference baselines
    By default PerformanceTest loads a set of reference baselines to compare against at startup. This behavior can be enabled or disabled using this checkbox.

Comment

Working...
    X