Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Just purchased Performance Test - How do I test/ banchmark the second GPU ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just purchased Performance Test - How do I test/ banchmark the second GPU ?

Hi

I just purchased Performance Test v9 build 1031.

I have two GPUs installed my system: a GTX 1060 and an older GTX 660Ti, both of which are connected to different monitors. When I run the Performance test, it ALWAYS only tests the first GPU, 660Ti, installed as GPU0, and no matter where I move the test window (for example to the other monitor..), it still only tests the first GPU and not the second one.

Could you please elaborate on how I could have Performance Test to test the second GPU (GTX 1060 installed as GPU1) on my system.

Thanks !

Ar. Nitin Sharma
    3DA

If you are using Nvidia GPU's you can open Nvidia Control Panel, then switch to Manage 3D Settings > Program Settings and select the graphic card to use for PerformanceTests' executables. See the list on the following page, https://www.passmark.com/support/per...ia_optimus.htm

Comment

PerformanceTest will generally default to using the video card attached to the primary display. As these are both discrete GPUs you will likely need to disable the GPU you don't want to test or remove the monitor from that GPU so the only valid output available is on the GPU you want to test.

Comment

Working...
      X