baseline

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• baseline

I have passmark 8 and installed it to a USB flash drive. Ran the test on 3 computers, saved each baseline to the passmark folder on the usb drive. After running the 3 tests I went to my baseline and they were there to select so I could compare. I ran the test on three more computers, saving as above, but now no baseline is showing in 'my baseline' to select. I have to load each baseline individually in or to compare. What am I doing wrong?

Currently PerformanceTest only auto-loads the baselines found in the "Documents\Passmark\PerformanceTest\My Baselines" on the local computer and isn't scanning the USB drive or the location of the executable for baselines.

So the ones saved to the USB drive won't show up in "My Baselines" (or the "Recently Selected" list), we agree this isn't the most ideal behaviour if you've installed PerformanceTest to a USB drive. Currently you would need to copy them to the local disk (to the "Documents\Passmark\PerformanceTest\My Baselines" directory) for them to appear in the baseline lists.

We'll look at adding support for automatically displaying baselines saved to the USB drive when running from USB to the "My Baselines" display in a future update.

Comment

Working...
    X