Intel Xeon e5 2690

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Intel Xeon e5 2690

Buen día solo una duda, como determinan que ranks poner en su pagina?, yo ya tengo tiempo que saque este resultado y veo que el rank de este procesador en su pagina es de 14451.

Click image for larger version

Name:	pcmark oc.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	45.9 KB
ID:	35109

Originally posted by Sr20rls View Post
    Buen día solo una duda, como determinan que ranks poner en su pagina?, yo ya tengo tiempo que saque este resultado y veo que el rank de este procesador en su pagina es de 14451.
    I do not speak Spanish, but from what I can interpret from Google Translate:

Good day just a question, as determined to put on your page ranks?, And I have time I kick this result and see that the rank of this processor in your page is 14451.
    I assume you are asking why the difference in CPUMark from what you tested on your computer versus what we have in our charts.

The current CPU charts use benchmark submissions from PerformanceTest V8. Your screenshot shows you are testing using V7. There were changes to the CPU Tests from V7 to V8, so the result will not line up exactly. If you want to submit your results to the current charts, you can download V8 from our website and rerun the benchmark.

Comment

Working...
    X