Update my uploaded baseline

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Update my uploaded baseline

I've recently changed some hardware around and would like to update my baseline, as it's gone up quite a bit, but every time I try to update it, it says it can't connect to the website? I've turned off my firewall, and my antivirus, and I'm still getting the same message.

Here's the link to my old baseline...the new score with the new memory is 700 points higher.

http://www.passmark.com/baselines/V8...id=15396918666
    Last edited by Vellinious; Dec-04-2013, 11:31 PM.

I've just tried submitting a new baseline and then an updated one without any issue, it's possible the baseline database may have been down at the time of your attempt, or it might be a local problem on your machine. Could you please try again and let us know if you still can't submit the result.
    Last edited by Tim (PassMark); Dec-05-2013, 10:16 PM.

Comment

Nope, still can't update it.

"Unable to connect to the PassMark website. Please check your internet connection and firewall settings. (3.6.2)"

I've got my firewall and anti-virus off.

Comment

We have had over 100 new uploads in the last 4 hours (one every couple of minutes), so it wouldn't appear to be an issue on our side.

Do you have any other 'security' software running on the machine?

Comment

Originally posted by David (PassMark) View Post
          We have had over 100 new uploads in the last 4 hours (one every couple of minutes), so it wouldn't appear to be an issue on our side.

Do you have any other 'security' software running on the machine?
          No...I've got it all turned off. Would the old rating be holding me up? I didn't have any issues when I uploaded that one.

If I go to the baseline in the menu, and click on "view online comparison charts", the webpage comes up fine. That's not actually trying to send data though....I wonder what's up? I haven't changed anything on this pc, other than adding the new memory in ages.
          Last edited by Vellinious; Dec-06-2013, 12:51 AM.

Comment

Anything else that could help here? I've tried everything I could think of.

Comment

We still haven't had anyone else report a problem.

If you want to get to the bottom of it, the best option might be to do a TCP/IP trace with Wireshark. You can then see what request is made and what the response is from the server.

Comment

Working...
              X