Performance Test

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Performance Test

What is meant by "Three Open and Three Closed - running at full throttle" to get the baseline.

I don't know.
    Can you provide more detail. e.g. Where did you see the text?

Comment

Bet you don't hear from him again.

Comment

Yes, unfortunately the majority of people visiting our forums are spammers & bots. (just like our E-mail is about 95% spam as well). So it can sometimes be hard to work out what questions are legitimate and who are making accounts just in the hope of getting a link back to what spammy product they are trying to promote.

Comment

Not to get OT, but since you brought it up, I see many, many forums do the same thing, the default notification is none. Unless you are a regular forum user (not one, but many forums), I believe many have no idea this needs to be changed. One either doesn't bookmark the forum and/or just forgets he posted there and never returns since there is no notice that anyone posted to his thread.

The default should be once daily (I understand you probably don't want the immediate response checked due to the load it puts on the servers). I would venture to guess at least 75%, if not 90% of the forums have no notifications checked by default. It's very rare I see otherwise.

FWIW, in the 1st two pages of this sub-forum, there are 15 threads with your reply and no follow up from the OP. The OP has only one post.
          Last edited by videobruce1; Apr-14-2014, 10:22 AM.

Comment

The trick is to not spend much time on issues from newbie posters, unless they post a lot of relevant detail for what looks like a legitimate issue.

Comment

Working...
            X