Program locks at direct x test with Nividia graphics card

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Program locks at direct x test with Nividia graphics card

I am running a Toshiba Qosmio X875 with a Nividia 670 graphics card. When I run the program, it stops at the Direct x test until I click on the minimize or maximize button. It will then continue and complete the tests but there will be no results for the 3D tests. Any suggestions. I have the latest Nividia drivers installed.

We're currently investigating this issue over email and we'll update this post when resolved.

Comment

Originally posted by Tim (PassMark) View Post
      We're currently investigating this issue over email and we'll update this post when resolved.
      I removed Malwarebytes Premium from my computer and now the program works fine and the overall score is much higher so I guess that was the problem. I wanted to let you know so you could help others.

Comment

For future reference some of the error messages that could be displayed in this case;

"There has been an error creating a process during this DirectCompute test (Error code: 0x00000005. The test will now exit."

"PerformanceTest is no longer the top most selected application, this prevents both the DX10 and DX11 tests from being run. "

Comment

Working...
        X