Cool program. But seems hard to interpret test scores

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cool program. But seems hard to interpret test scores

It all looks like a great program. It just seems too complicated for most people to easily intrepret what the test scores mean. How can I find out what my computer's optimal performance should be, and see how the test scores match up?

However, I admit I just barely downloaded the program and I havent completed read through the help guide yet. I guess I expected something a little more self explainatory, since I lack a lot of patience when it comes to very techinal stuff.

I would really appreciate it a lot if someone would be kind enough to just give me some simply directions or leads...just to kind of get me started and going in the right direction. Thanks.

I would be happy to support this program by purchasing the full version myself... IF I can figure out how to make good use of it.

If you don't have a lot of computer knowledge interpreting the results can be confusing. There are however a few simple concepts that can help you.

+ The bigger the number the faster the computer.
    + The results are not a percentage figure. They are relative figures.
    + A computer with a result of 400 can process roughly twice as much data as a computer with a result of 200.
    + You need to compare you machine to others in order to know if your result is a good result (taking into account the hardware in your PC, in order to compare apples to apples).

-----
    David

Comment

Working...
    X