PT Android app beta 10 b1000 bug?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PT Android app beta 10 b1000 bug?

The app intermittently tests a non existent external drive. The Samsung S21 has no external micro SD slot.
    Main Box*AMD Ryzen 7 5800X*ASUS ROG STRIX B550-F GAMING*G.SKILL 32GB 2X16 D4 3600 TRZ RGB*Geforce GTX 1070Ti*Samsung 980 Pro 1 TB*Samsung 860 EVO 1 TB*Samsung 860 EVO 2 TB*Asus DRW-24B3LT*LG HL-DT-ST BD-RE WH14NS40*Windows 10 Pro 21H2

Not a bug, but a feature of Android OS. PerformanceTest Mobile for Android calls the Android SDK to get the path to the external device. If implemented, some devices will return an emulated internal path for the external device. Judging by the values for Internal/External Read/Write, which are pretty similar, it looks like that what is being done on your device. Note that external read/write are not used in calculating Disk Mark since V3.

Comment

I see now it make more sense. Is it also intended to not show emulated external results on saved baselines just live testing? Somehow PT must know when its emulated as no results are shown on saved baselines. On a side note any chance of getting screen resolution and refresh rate identified in the results comparison some how. Reason being I tested my S21 Ultra at all three resolutions plus 60hz/adaptive refresh and unless I write the baseline names down I cant make heads or tails out of the results. Maybe allow naming the baselines as that would get around the problem? Last any time the results screen looses screen focus and ends up in the background you end up at the launch screen loosing the results. Thanks
      Main Box*AMD Ryzen 7 5800X*ASUS ROG STRIX B550-F GAMING*G.SKILL 32GB 2X16 D4 3600 TRZ RGB*Geforce GTX 1070Ti*Samsung 980 Pro 1 TB*Samsung 860 EVO 1 TB*Samsung 860 EVO 2 TB*Asus DRW-24B3LT*LG HL-DT-ST BD-RE WH14NS40*Windows 10 Pro 21H2

Comment

Working...
      X