Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• server could not parse baseline

Hi,

Was the ability to upload results online pulled for the 8.x version of PT? I get "server could not parse baseline".

V8 was initially released in 2012. So it is fairly old now.
    We are no longer accepting uploads for it, as we no longer publish V8 results.
    You can still save benchmark results to your local machine / local file server however.

Comment

That's fine by me, I just wanted an official confirmation. Thanks.

Comment

Hi,

I realise v8 is pretty old now, but it has a superior UI , although saying that, the couple of additional graphs on v10 is pretty useful too, particularly seeing how your cpu/gfx fits in vs same cpu/gfx.
        And I also realise that your web graphs only take v10 (and v9?) results into account, which is cool, because I agree with using modern compiler / code.

But it's really rather annoying that you disabled the ability to submit v8 benchmarks - why, and how does it affect you if you continued to allow it?
        At least it would help those who only had a v8 license and/or prefer the v8 UI.

Could you please allow the ability to submit v8 results again, just as you kindly allowed the ability to search for v8 baselines again?

Thank you.

Comment

There is a cost to storing & backing up all the data. Plus dealing with technical problems, like security, updating versions of sever software (Apache , PHP, SQL, etc..) & customer support issues. And as we are no longer using the V8 data for anything it seems pointless to continue to collect it. PerformanceTest isn't a subscription product. So we get no ongoing income from V8.
          V8 was released in 2012, so it had a good run.
          You can still save the data on your local machine.

Comment

Working...
          X