Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Direct 12 & 10.1 build 1001

Good morning,
    I am testing version 10.1 build 1001 of Perfomance Test, I have created a portable USB stick to test the machines. I installed a Windows OS from scratch, updated to the latest driver and update version. No antivirus installed (only the native one from Microsoft).
    The benchmark continues to report error of DIRECTX 12. Tested on integrated video cards with I5-9400 * i5-10400 * i5-11400 processor and I7 processors. To check I also tried a Quadro P620 and a GT710 with 2Gb of Videoram.
    The problem always comes back

What is the exact error being reported by PerformanceTest? Any screen capture of the error message?

If you believe it is a bug with the software, you can run PerformanceTest in debug mode and send in the logs, see the following page

https://www.passmark.com/support/per.../debug-log.php

Comment

mail sent.

Comment

Since we didn't hear back after sending a reply to the logs sent in, we'll assume that the issue was resolved.

Issue:

From the logs, it seems some files were not copied to the flash drive installation.

Code:
        +3.797s - DEBUG: Could not open file. Media/SpaceBattle/spaceBattle.DAE
        +3.797s - DEBUG: SceneRenderer: Failed to load scene (check file exists).
        Solution:

Installation of PerformanceTest should be done from within the application and not directly from the installer or some AV or application prevented the files from being copied to the flash drive/output directory.

Comment

Working...
        X