Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CPU Mark - Physics no rating

Hello,

I'm trying test a machine that I've been chasing gremlins with for a few months after flawless operation for 3 months. Long story short I've so far replaced everything but the CPU and the PSU.

I've been able to get a Passmark score in the past but I just had to reimage my drive twice. The first time after a fresh windows install I was running Passmark 10 and it crashed. After that I couldn't open it again with constant Error 9's. I reimaged again and can run the entire test but for some reason I can't get a Physics score.

Any thoughts? Click image for larger version

Name:	20210822_140727~2.jpg
Views:	262
Size:	91.5 KB
ID:	51221

And what happens when you click on the "Run" button for the Physics test?

I assume there are also other unexplained crashes and strange behaviour?

If you have replaced the MB & RAM, and done a clean Windows install, then a bad CPU is the next most obvious thing.

Comment

I just did completed memtest86. 0 errors. I tried the Physics test and got a result this time. Tried running a full test and crashed with a BSOD Kernel Security Check Failure.

Comment

I get that Kernel Security Check Failure every time the EXTENDED INSTRUCTIONS (SSE) test is ran.

Comment

Surprisingly there is a song called, "Kernel Security Check Failure"
          https://music.youtube.com/watch?v=oj_JDLC0Sec

You got a result for the SSE test in your above screen shot and now the physics test work and didn't before. So I don't think the problem is related to our software, but rather there is some deeper random hardware / stability problem (or maybe device driver).

What are the machine specs?

Comment

Working...
          X