Uploads Broken

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Uploads Broken

I've been trying to upload my baseline and it's been broken for roughly a week giving this error, thoughts?
    Click image for larger version

Name:	PT10.jpg
Views:	156
Size:	107.6 KB
ID:	51816

Strange, haven't had any other reports of upload issue (checked the upload count for the previous couple days and seems to be normal). Also tested submission uploads on a couple machine at the office without issue. It might be specific with your machine, can you save your benchmark (File->Save Baseline...) and the send in the benchmark file (.ptx)?

Comment

Could be de a firewall issue, or some security software blocking the connection?

Comment

Could absolutely be a firewall or service issue if there's a dependency that is turned off, I gut win 10 pro on my installs to remove a lot of bloat, so I may have disturbed something on my end.

Sent as requested Richard, thank you for the support.

Just realized it may be my router blocking it also, will double check.
        Last edited by tcclaviger; Dec-02-2021, 08:35 PM.

Comment

There are no special setting required in Windows to have the upload function work (the defaults should work).
          But if there is a bunch of stuff you have removed or disabled, then anything is possible. The error message shows a communications failure during the FTP session (File Transfer Protocol).

Comment

There it is, thanks David. It's an FTP failure on my end, it's disabled.

Comment

Working...
            X