Baseline has been excluded

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Baseline has been excluded

Baseline has been excluded from average results due to anomalies in the submitted results. Can you please explain this? This is a brand new build and no cheating unless my dog is doing it behind my back, he he.. I get repeatable results. https://www.passmark.com/baselines/V...d=148707152338

Thanks
    Main Box*AMD Ryzen 7 5800X*ASUS ROG STRIX B550-F GAMING*G.SKILL 32GB 2X16 D4 3600 TRZ RGB*Geforce GTX 1070Ti*Samsung 980 Pro 1 TB*Samsung 860 EVO 1 TB*Samsung 860 EVO 2 TB*Asus DRW-24B3LT*LG HL-DT-ST BD-RE WH14NS40*Windows 10 Pro 21H2

Got flagged as overclocked. Dog must have got into your BIOS and wound it up a bit.

Turbo boost speed of 4.9Ghz, when the CPU is rated at 4.7Ghz stock.

But there are a few other machines in the same situation. So maybe there are some motherboards allowing the boost to run higher as a default setting.

Comment

Originally posted by David (PassMark) View Post
      Got flagged as overclocked. Dog must have got into your BIOS and wound it up a bit.

Turbo boost speed of 4.9Ghz, when the CPU is rated at 4.7Ghz stock.

But there are a few other machines in the same situation. So maybe there are some motherboards allowing the boost to run higher as a default setting.
      Must be the mother board as the only changes I made from default in the bios were I loaded optimized defaults and I enabled the memory XMP profile. Both of which should always be done IMO. Several utilities list the max clock of 4850Mhz 48.50x100. So Asus must be tweaking max clock it seems. Any other brands doing the same or only Asus? Max clock is only on a single thread so I would guess that is when you are testing for max clock? That is the way it is stock at least though I suppose they could get around that and run all core max clock. Be a good fire starter he he.
      Main Box*AMD Ryzen 7 5800X*ASUS ROG STRIX B550-F GAMING*G.SKILL 32GB 2X16 D4 3600 TRZ RGB*Geforce GTX 1070Ti*Samsung 980 Pro 1 TB*Samsung 860 EVO 1 TB*Samsung 860 EVO 2 TB*Asus DRW-24B3LT*LG HL-DT-ST BD-RE WH14NS40*Windows 10 Pro 21H2

Comment

Working...
      X