Issues with memory mark on latest Passmark build

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Issues with memory mark on latest Passmark build

I have discovered that the memory mark on the latest version of performance test 10-10.2-1006 is posting incorrect values, or maybe inflated values.

According to the performance test version 10-10-1.1007 the memory mark values for my motherboard are in the 2700 range.

This correlates true with version 9 as well.

The latest version is posting values for memory mark in the ranges of 3500. Utilizing certain video cards will set the memory mark back down to
    what I believe is the correct range for my motherboard in the values of 2700.

I would ask people with different motherboards to check memory mark values between these two versions and verify if they too are seeing this issue.

Thanks
    <Mike>

Update: I have found that the latest video drivers from Nvidia.. dated 512.95 for win10 has corrected the issue for me. I have checked another system based on DDR2 memory and that seems to be fine as well. So be careful on reading results. I'd advise several checks with different versions of PT as well as drivers to get an accurate picture of things.

Thanks
    <Urgoo>

Comment

Nothing significant changed in the memory benchmark tests between build 10.1 and 10.2.

So any difference in results is more likely to be a real life effect (i.e. some aspects of the system's performance, hardware or drivers, is changing).

Comment

Working...
      X