Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How long is "short period of time"? Multiple baselines submitted from this machine...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• David (PassMark)
    replied
    You can still upload results and get a link to them. The link for the result above is here
    https://www.passmark.com/baselines/V...d=161782439797

We just don't include duplicate results in the global average result.

Leave a comment:

• How long is "short period of time"? Multiple baselines submitted from this machine...

I'm getting this red warning on my uploaded benchmark, which is a big drawback because I want to list my results in eBay for selling my laptop:-

Excluded: Multiple baselines submitted from this machine within a short period of time. This baseline is excluded from the global charts.

I'm also about to upgrade the memory (from CL40 to CL34) and re-run all the tests, and I *really* don't want my best-ever attempt to get excluded again!

How long do I need to wait before I run the test on my brand new RAM so my results do not get "excluded from the global charts" ?

I'm somewhat confident that this will be the fastest laptop in the world when I've changed the ram, since it's already pretty-much-there, and this ram is 17.5% faster.

Working...
X