Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Low 3D Mark score - RTX 3080Ti

Hello!

I'm having an issue and hope someone can help. My score when I first got the PC back in April was 29356 - but my score today is around half that, at 15098. No hardware changes. I installed the latest nVidia driver yesterday using DDU.

Any thoughts about this?

It isn't thermal related - temps on the card barely break 50C when doing even the hardest test - it is like the card isn't even trying?

The card is an MSI Suprim X 3080Ti.

All other parts of the test (CPU, Memory etc.) are broadly the same as they were 6 months ago. Just the GPU scores that have tanked. The tests are definitely using the GPU and not the Intel graphics.

Thanks in advance - let me know if you need any additional info.

Click image for larger version

Name:	image.png
Views:	477
Size:	13.5 KB
ID:	54024

Your GPU compute score is quite low compared to the other 3080ti's. Might want to check if G-Sync is enabled or not, which might be capping the FPS in the GPU compute test.

Comment

I'm having a very similar issue with my 3080 (non Ti). If I just click "Rerun" on a test and then keep my hands off the mouse and keyboard, I get pretty poor results. BUT, if I click out of the test as soon as it's running, so that it's not the active window, my FPS increases dramatically, by around 1000% in each test. It's not a very good workaround, as you have to react to each new test starting so you can click out of the window when it does, which reduces your score, but it at least reassured me that my GPU wasn't dead or dying.

Comment

Maybe you have a high poll rate USB mouse / keyboard that is sending 1000s of messages per second to the active window. Some of them go up to 8000 messages per second. Can you try and adjust the rate down?

Comment

Working...
        X