Greyed Out Results

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Greyed Out Results

I noticed that with the New Version of PerformanceTest (V10.2 Build 1014 64bit) that the first results screen after running Passmark Rating the results is greyed out with NA in the lower right. Have attached a scrennshot showing what I am talking about.

Thank you for your time
    Attached Files

The NA is because PerformanceTest is unable to retrieve statistical data from our server to calculate the percentile your scores rate. Are you connected to the internet?

Click image for larger version

Name:	image.png
Views:	101
Size:	31.3 KB
ID:	54161

Comment

Yeah, I am pretty sure I am connected to the Internet. The computer I am using right not to access these forums is the one I ran PerformanceTest on. Also, I can go to the Help, Check for New Version and that works fine. I did replace the default baselines with my own. Don't think that would have anything to do with it. It was working fine till I upgraded to Version 10.2 Build 1014.

Thank you for your time

Comment

I uninstalled V10.2 Build 1014 and installed V10.2 Build 1013 and the results are still greyed out. Not sure what happened, I know it was working a few days ago. Not to say that you didn't check this, but maybe something wrong on your data server?

thank you for your time

Comment

Well, it seems to be working now. Not sure what happened. Just an Internet glitch, I guess.

Thank you for your time

Comment

If this starts happening again (and is repeatable) could you please launch PerformanceTest in debug mode and send us the logs after running the tests and seeing the issue.

Comment

Yes I will. It's working OK now. Thanks for looking into it.

Comment

Working...
              X