Pftest 64 bit crash win7 64 bit on moment of mandel.exe test

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pftest 64 bit crash win7 64 bit on moment of mandel.exe test

? Did a test with gtx 950 2gb 128 bit msi GE and passed all tests till mandel 2D test, then app hangs, latest app version, 26 days of unregistered use left,

i5 3570k non-oc
    2x4gb ram 1866

was doing same video tests with gtx 750 and scored 3200~ pts in the end successfully, what's so different about gtx 950? I see somebody manages to make a full test and get 5300 pts something for videobench.com high end gpus, so what's so different about my pc?

NVidia driver 350.12 (found somebody telling it's less laggy one for mouse while gaming online fps)

The mandelbrot test is actually in the 3D test suite as a test of the Direct Compute functionality of the video card. (Although technically the visible output is in 2D).

We aren't aware of any problem with the GTX 950 and the mandelbrot test and we have about 20 other benchmark results from the GTX 950, which successfully ran this test. So there is something special about your machine. Might be a hardware fault, or driver bug. (so I suggest you get the latest driver).

Comment

Originally posted by David (PassMark) View Post
      The mandelbrot test is actually in the 3D test suite as a test of the Direct Compute functionality of the video card. (Although technically the visible output is in 2D).

We aren't aware of any problem with the GTX 950 and the mandelbrot test and we have about 20 other benchmark results from the GTX 950, which successfully ran this test. So there is something special about your machine. Might be a hardware fault, or driver bug. (so I suggest you get the latest driver).
      Ok thanks for input, might try new driver, just for test, and later come back to 350.12 driver, coz it's smooth

Comment

Working...
      X