Adding to the Reference Baselines Directory

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Adding to the Reference Baselines Directory

Is there a way to keep my Managed Baselines of other systems? Every time PerformanceTest 11 is restarted they all disappear and I have to hunt them down again. I see there are saved baselines of other systems in the C:\ProgramData\Passmark\PerformanceTest11\Referenc e Baselines directory. How do I get or export .ptx files of other systems for this directory? Am I missing something?
    Thanks.

PerformanceTest will only load the first seven 'Reference Baseline #X.ptx' files in the Reference Baseline folder.
    You can replace the existing references if you wish, note that they would be overwritten if you update PT.

Another option would be to create/edit the PT shortcut and modify the Target field to include the location of the baseline file you want to load:
    Click image for larger version  Name:	image.png Views:	0 Size:	30.5 KB ID:	55243

Alternatively ​you can load the baseline as a command line argument:
    Click image for larger version  Name:	image.png Views:	0 Size:	28.6 KB ID:	55242

Comment

Yes, I understand all this. What I cant figure out is how to create or export or download a baseline ".ptx" file for a system other mine. There seems to be no way to do this with the software.

On my account online under REPORTS , I have saved database baselines (Beta) and when I try to export it says "Upgrade to Premium to Access Data Export page."

Click image for larger version

Name:	1.jpg
Views:	69
Size:	65.8 KB
ID:	55246Click image for larger version

Name:	2.jpg
Views:	69
Size:	32.9 KB
ID:	55247

Comment

The export feature on the My Baselines page would only export your own baseline uploads - not someone else's.

If you click the checkbox on a baseline in the Manage Baselines window in PT:
        Click image for larger version  Name:	image.png Views:	0 Size:	55.2 KB ID:	55249
        ​The baseline will be saved in the 'C:\ProgramData\PassMark\PerformanceTest11\Baselin eWebCache' folder

Comment

Working...
        X