Scripted image export

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scripted image export

Is there any way to automatically save the Your X vs the Same X Model chart for each of the categories after a test run. I have tried the scripting but that saves the Your X vs loaded baselines.

Had another question as well, but didn't think it was worth created a separate thread for it.
    Is the model maximum stated here just the max score of baselines currently submitted to your side for this model of GPU?
    And if so, how can my GPU have scored over the Model Maximum, but still only be in the 43 Percentile?

Click image for larger version

Name:	image.png
Views:	87
Size:	8.0 KB
ID:	55455

Comment

Originally posted by Tony3748 View Post
      Is the model maximum stated here just the max score of baselines currently submitted to your side for this model of GPU?
      And if so, how can my GPU have scored over the Model Maximum, but still only be in the 43 Percentile?

Click image for larger version

Name:	image.png
Views:	87
Size:	8.0 KB
ID:	55455
      Yes, the model maximum is the maximum score submitted (since the last time it was cached) so far. The displayed percentile percentage value is for your score versus the entire database not just for your specific model.

Comment

Originally posted by Tony3748 View Post
        Is there any way to automatically save the Your X vs the Same X Model chart for each of the categories after a test run. I have tried the scripting but that saves the Your X vs loaded baselines.
        Not at this time. The scripting option only saves your benchmark versus the other. It is the same functionality as the File->Save Results as Image menu option.

Comment

Working...
        X