Delete previously submitted results?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Delete previously submitted results?

I apologize if this has been asked and answered, but is it possible to delete some of my previously submitted results? I've changed the name of some of my devices, and it would be nice to get rid of the old results and resubmit with the new name.

Did you submit the results anonymously or with an API key to your account?
    (and / or do you have the baseline number?)

Comment

Hi David. Thanks for the response. I've submitted the results via the API key for my account. The baseline numbers are 1924425 and 1929644. Thanks for your help!
      -Dave

Comment

Baseline 1924425 and 1929644 has been deleted.

We'll be implementing (sometime this week) the ability for users who uploaded their benchmarks with an API Key to be able to delete their submitted baselines from within the My Baselines online portal.

Comment

Update: Deletion of (your own) submitted Baselines uploaded with an API Key is now enabled in the My Baselines online portal. Individual baselines can be deleted by going to the Details page and viewing the Results History section for the system.

Click image for larger version

Name:	image.png
Views:	79
Size:	23.3 KB
ID:	56168

Comment

That's fantastic! I tried it on another log and it worked great. You guys are the best! Thanks for your help.

Comment

Working...
            X