Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How long does it take for Passmark to get details for latest Intel Xeon Processors ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How long does it take for Passmark to get details for latest Intel Xeon Processors ?

I wanted to upgrade my current processor to the latest Intel Xeon Scalable 5th Generation Processor. But currently there are no details regarding Intel Xeon 5th Generation Scalable Processors. Intel websites give the general details for the same, but primarily, I wanted the details such Passmark overall rank, Single thread ratings and Average CPU mark. So I wanted to know, how long does passmark take to update these details for a processor, after its release date. If that takes to long, please let me alternate methods to check the benchmark for latest Intel Xeon Scalable 5th Generation Processor.

For high volume models, generally it is just a few days after launch.

For rare and expensive CPUs like the Xeon Platinum it can take lot longer. A few super rare models might never appear.
    We don't generally buy them as they can be $10K per CPU. So we wait for someone else with deeper pockets to buy them and run our benchmark software on them.

Comment

Working...
    X