Database Error 10

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Database Error 10

Hello. I'm running the Passmark test and all operations are successful with very high results, except for Database Operations which keeps erroring out with error code 10. What is causing this and does this mean there is a serious issue with my new gaming laptop?

Click image for larger version

Name:	image.png
Views:	109
Size:	135.3 KB
ID:	56750

Error 10 is timeout. So the test threads couldn't complete in a reasonable amount of time. It shouldn't happen.

What CPU and how much RAM do you have? This test can use a lot of RAM. And if you ran out of RAM due to a large number of test threads this might happen.

Or can you post a debug log
    https://www.passmark.com/support/per.../debug-log.php

Comment

Originally posted by David (PassMark) View Post
      Error 10 is timeout. So the test threads couldn't complete in a reasonable amount of time. It shouldn't happen.

What CPU and how much RAM do you have? This test can use a lot of RAM. And if you ran out of RAM due to a large number of test threads this might happen.

Or can you post a debug log
      https://www.passmark.com/support/per.../debug-log.php
      thank you for getting back to me so quickly.
      I have a new Legion 7 that came with 16gb of RAM so it's possible it ran out like you said. I ordered new 32gb sticks so will install those soon and try again, Thanks

Comment

Would still be good to get the debug log, to confirm what the issue is.
        Does this laptop have the i9-14900HX CPU (24 cores, 32 threads)?

Comment

Originally posted by David (PassMark) View Post
          Would still be good to get the debug log, to confirm what the issue is.
          Does this laptop have the i9-14900HX CPU (24 cores, 32 threads)?
          I'm on a different PC now but I can run the scan again later and if it fails again I'll grab the logs. It's an i9-13900hx (so, yes on the cores and threads)

Comment

Working...
          X