Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scripting crashes

Hi to all who read,
    I currently work for a company that builds gaming computers and we use Performancetest and BurnInTest in order to ensure that the PCs we build are up to standard. At the current moment we are manually opening these programs and running the tests we need, manually saving the results and i would love to explore scripting to make our lives easier. I looked through the Scripting guide and went to make a test of my own and the program crashed, leaving an error log. Im not sure what this means and it even happens when I attempt to run the samplescript so any help would be appreciated!

Thanks for any advice you can give!
    Click image for larger version

Name:	cdump.png
Views:	44
Size:	65.6 KB
ID:	56857 Click image for larger version

Name:	cdump.png
Views:	32
Size:	65.6 KB
ID:	56858
    Attached Files

We take a look at it.
    Can you post the script that you wrote as a text file here, this might help to reproduce the issue.

Comment

Hi, thank you for your response.

Here is the script i am trying to run.
      Click image for larger version

Name:	9UOxs9M.png
Views:	18
Size:	33.9 KB
ID:	56870

Comment

Are you using the latest release of PerformanceTest? We tested the above script with PerformanceTest V11.0 Build 1014 (starting the script within PerformanceTest and via the command line) and did not experience any issues.

Can you provide more details?
        Does PerformanceTest crash during testing? If so, which test? At startup?
        Are you running the script the menu option or through command line?
        Did you try on a different computer?
        If you can reproduce the crash, try starting PerformanceTest in debug mode and send in the logs, this may help pinpoint the location.

Comment

Working...
        X