Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Using Performance Test for Production Floor application

Hello,

I am Karthik and I am new to PassMark Software. Currently, I am developing a test application in which I have a specific requirement from customer to use PassMark and perform the set of tests using Performance Test. Currently, customer is using the PassMark manually to perform the test and saving the result.

He envision to interface it to the test executive framework and automate this particular test as part of Production level test. Is there an option in Passmark software to execute a script from different application(C# or VB) and perform a set of tests on a Unit Under Test(a computer) and extract the test results in form of CSV file? Please excuse me if it is a basic question but any guidelines or a concept will be of great help. Thanks

Regards,
    Karthik

There are command line and scripting options you can use for this.
    See the included Help file for details.

Comment

Originally posted by Karthiksp View Post
      Hello,

I am Karthik and I am new to PassMark Software. Currently, I am developing a test application in which I have a specific requirement from customer to use PassMark and perform the set of tests using Performance Test. Currently, customer is using the PassMark manually to perform the test and saving the result.

He envision to interface it to the test executive framework and automate this particular test as part of Production level test. Is there an option in Passmark software to execute a script from different application(C# or VB) and perform a set of tests on a Unit Under Test(a computer) and extract the phenq results in form of CSV file? Please excuse me if it is a basic question but any guidelines or a concept will be of great help. Thanks

Regards,
      Karthik
      Originally posted by David (PassMark) View Post
      There are command line and scripting options you can use for this.
      See the included Help file for details.
      Hey,

Can you please guide me where is the help file located?
      Last edited by bmw14; Sep-03-2016, 03:39 AM.

Comment

You can access the help file from the Help Menu within PerformanceTest.

Comment

Working...
        X