When I run the 3D test alone I get
    Simple 828.4
    Medium 147.8
    Complex 26.6
    3D Graphics Mark 320.9

When I run the full test suite I get the same individual results but the
    3D Graphics Mark reduces to 66.2!

PerformanceTest V6.1 cracks and hacks

We have discovered that some hackers have tried to crack the PerformanceTest software. But you already know this, because you downloaded and are using the illegal crack.

But the crackers didn't do a very good job and have introduced a number of bugs into the software. This is one of the many faults they introduced into the software. So none of the results can now be trusted.

It is also common place for hackers to include virus software and trojans into their cracks nowadays. Typically they install a backdoor that opens your firewall and allows them access into your PC. One they have done this they can log your passwords and use your PC as a zombie for sending out spam.

Most crackers aren't cracking software for fun anymore. It is big business and they profit by gaining control over your PC.

We find it amazing that anyone would risk this.

But it is even more amazing that people expect technical support for their cracked (and broken) software.

If you download a clean copy of PerformanceTest from our web site (and not an Russian mafia crack site) then the problem will disappear.

Comment

Working...
    X