Treeview status icons not always displaying correctly

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Treeview status icons not always displaying correctly

We are having a problem that the status icons in the tree view are intermittently not being displayed. The workaround for this seems to be to turn them off and then back on again. Some of our users are running on Vista and seem to experience the problem far more often than our XP users.

Is there a particular action that causes is causing it, such as adding a new test case or changing the status? Is the database being viewed over the network or from a local hard drive?

Comment

The database is on a shared network drive. The problem seems to occur when starting a new TestLog session. My icons are not being displayed, but when I check the options menu this option is selected. Turning it off, closing the options window, then reopening options and turning it on again, generally fixes the problem.

Comment

We'll look at what could be causing it, is it a relatively fast connection to the networked drive?

The icons are added by a process in the background so if it's a slower connection it may take some time to add all the icons, it isn't just a case of leaving it for a minute and the icons are correctly populated?

Comment

The network drive connection is fine. The icons do not show up even if I wait for several minutes. The only way I can find to fix it is by turning this setting off and then back on again. This works on some but not all occasions.

Comment

Working...
          X