Generic and Project Test Case Relationships

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Generic and Project Test Case Relationships

I could have sworn when I was playing with the sample DB that when I changed a Generic Test Case it automatically updated the Project Test case. I cannot reproduce this, so I'm wondering if I was dreaming or what. I could see that this feature would be beneficial at times but also could be very destructive. Please let me know how it's supposed to work.

Thank you again!

Also: I'm a bit confused on the installation of the web interface. Everything is clear except for the 3rd step which reads:

Copy the HTML (contains browser based help files for TestLog) to an appropriate directory on the web server (can be same as the directory for the above images)
    What HTML is this step referring to? What directory do I get the html files from?
    Last edited by LerkHern; Jun-28-2007, 02:45 PM.

There is no linking between test cases and project test cases, there isn't any automatic updating when one or the other is edited.

That should read "Help directory", one of the earlier releases the folder was called HTML but was renamed, this will be fixed up in the next release.

Comment

Working...
    X